Another lip product from CLIO [I am on a roll with these swatches XD]
CLIO Art Lipgloss
I purchased it in A136 Dark Ruby
I prefer a little brush applicator over this sort of spongey doe foot applicator but those are less common i suppose. It doesn’t matter if you use a lip brush to apply your lip product. ( i do that when at home but not on the go)
- amazingly beautiful shade
- not sticky
- lovely packaging
- no weird scent [scent free really]
- super shine
- thin consistency [some ppl like it though]
- applicator [i prefer a brush version]
- not long lasting
A beautiful dark plum with gold flakes throughout.
Buy it. Even if its just for the beautiful shade alone.
Have a good week!
I love the brand CLIO [as a matter of fact, i chose it as my fave brand for 2013]
A lovely friend (The gorgeous Miss Hyeji) was visiting from Korea and when we caught up, she gave me these beauties [amongst many other things] I was crazy excited.
No 1. Trouble Peach
A stunning nude coral. I dont think you can go wrong with this shade. If in doubt, pick this up!
No 2. Nasty Pink
Slightly bold hot pink shade yet very wearable. Not as bright as say…candy yum yum from MAC. A muted version of NARS SCHIAP. Try this if you are venturing into the hot pink realm.
- long lasting stain
- beautiful packaging
- no weird scent
- hard to buy [but sometimes gmarket has it so that makes it easy]
- difficult to remove but not impossible. just use lip/eye remover
- the applicator is a bit small [and i have a small hand], i dropped it a few times lol
Highly recommended! I’ll be picking up the other shades next time i am in Korea [1.5 weeks from now? XD]
have a good weekend!