Samantha Thavasa X Liberty

Remember how i said i got something from the Samantha Thavasa store a while ago..ok maybe over a month ago. I kinda forgot all about it till Asiyakei and LadyLonline reminded it about it XD

So here it is
tokyo12

tokyo13
Samantha Thavasa Liberty print Millie Handle bag in LARGE size
The bag comes with 2 removable ribbons as well as a bear made with the same material

tokyo14
The ribbons and bear are removable and can be attached to other parts of the bag.

The little bear has a charm around his neck which my husband also bought
tokyo15
The bag does not come with the charm. It has to be purchased separately.

The fabric print is LIBERTY print of course ^^
tokyo16
Its a vinyl material and this is my first vinyl material bag. Perfect for the rainy weather we are currently experiencing in Japan.

The inside. Plenty of compartments
tokyo17
Its very roomy and can store tons of things.

Also comes with a detachable long shoulder strap ^^
tokyo18
My husband bought me this bag from the Samantha Thavasa store in Shinjuku ^^ The Samantha Thavasa X liberty print collections are very limited and a lot of them are sold out. This one i have is sold out and was actually the last red one in the store as well.

I’m still in Singapore [been here for 5 days] and will be here for 5 more days for work before i go back home to Tokyo. So if you see a person carrying this red bag around town, it might be me! Its kinda hard to miss..its a large bag XD!

And here’s a foodie pic from Singapore [lunch a few days ago]
Untitled

Hope everyone is doing well!

p.s sorry due to my schedule, i am not doing any meet ups but if u see me and actually recognize me..say Hi! i don’t know how you guys do it since i don’t post my pic but i had a girl say hi to me two days ago so Miss SweeK if you are reading HELLO!

This entry was posted in clothes, daily life, food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Samantha Thavasa X Liberty

I saw this on the july issue of ViVi! its so cute yet functional with all those compartments. the bows and bear are adorable! the liberty print is beautiful yumeko! congrats for getting one! :)

2. lovekitzy says:

that purse is super cute~ love the print and the details… the teddy bear charm and bows are nice extras!

hahah! Sure gonna keep my eye on big red purse when i’m out!!
    maybe can say hi to you too!! xD *excited*
    hope you are doin well in SG!
    xoxo

4. omg those noodles look so delicious. I love the color of the bag and the bows/bear are such a cute touch! hope you’re having fun in Singapore

the bad is so pretty and unique. it sure will stand out in the crowd:)
    i think the girls recognize your beautiful eyes:)
    chat with you soon babes:)

6. Chau says:

The bag is really cute…just like you! I hope you return safely home, Yume! <3 Chau

The bag is really pretty! I love the print :).
    I was in Sg few days ago too, too bad I didn’t see anyone carrying this bag, hehe..

So pretty, I love it!!

9. puranki says:

Absolutely adorable bag! Love it :D!!
    I manged to get one of the kitty liberty ones :) !

10. Natsumi says:

I’m in Singapore at the moment! But in Changi Airport doing a 16 hour transit x_X
    6ish hours left to go and then it’s a 7 hour flight back to Adelaide. Gotta love flying.
    Hope you have a good last few days in Singapore – loving the bag! (:

omg girl 16 hours..why didn’t u just go shopping in singapore? T-T could have met up!

11. Silkybow says:

oooh very nice bag and the noodles are yummmmm.

12. Looks like you had yon tau fu for lunch. Cute bag!

yup i wanted my fix of fish and this is what they suggested to me during lunch time ^^

Such a nice, colourful bag !

14. Dolce Bunny says:

That sooo doesn’t look like a Thavasa pattern! I always imagine it more blingged but this is sooo pretty!
    Good choice ^^

haha really? this style with the teddy and two bows is one of the brand’s classic designs now tthough but i guess they usually make it from a more bling or princesse style material heehee

15. Mishi says:

adorable!!! the pattern is so cute and I love the teddy!

16. Tracy says:

That bag is nice! I am currently away from Singapore and in Tokyo! =)

17. zuuchini says:

WAH! It’s a lovely bag! I love samantha thavasa bags! And london liberty print is soooooo gorgeous!

18. Diane says:

Your purse is so pretty, I love big bags. I didn’t realize right away that it was vinyl, so cute!

19. Magda says:

Ah I saw this bag in some japanese magazine too! I like it, Liberty prints are soooo pretty~ And while I like more princessy or elegant Samantha bags myself, I really like this one somehow, just sooo cute :D

to be honest, i don’t really like most bags from Samantha Thavasa but i do like the ones from Samantha Vega [i know , i am so odd] i also like rebecca taylor bags! i find them extremely princessy!!! <3 looove liberty prints too.

20. roxy says:

beautiful bag! its so unique and i love the charm + teddy.

roxy

21. Anastacia says:

Wow! This bag looks totally gorgeous! Love your taste!

22. Jori says:

OMG that purse is soooo cute! I love the charm you added onto the bear!

23. Aww your ST bag is soo cute, especially that cute floral teddy!!!!

I’m glad you posted about the bag even as I forgot to comment about it! I love the bag design (especially the bows) and the print is SO Cute. Wouldn’t have imagined it to be vinyl though! It doesn’t look that shiny in the photos. XD;

It looks nice and big and has lots of pockets = my favourite. Lately I have been favouring messanger-style bags (with the shoulder-straps) so I can walk and text at the same time, haha. And the “j” charm = LOVE.

Hope the rest of your trip goes well!

25. miemiemie says:

i think i saw that bag before..i think had the blue one..i might be wrong..haha the bear is so cute! :) i don’t really like bears..but i somehow do..haha weirdo ahaha

26. Violet says:

Oh that’s a beautiful print ^_^ I think the charm really makes it though, so lovely of your hubby to pick it up for you! Haha tell him to give my boyfriend some tips ;)

hahaha i dont think J needs any tips. he is a wonderful boyfriend already heehe i can see he treats u like the princess u deserve to be <3

27. rene says:

I wish I will bump into you!

28. Nicole says:

Wahh that bag is sooo cute! I love the little bear that comes with it.
    =3

29. cynthia says:

doesn’t liberty also make fabric prints? i thought i saw something recently by them from one of the higher end fabric stores … if only i could afford it, lol!

30. mikki says:

The bag is gorgeous, the print is so lovely and the bear is such a cute detail ♥
    It’s great that it’s vinyl material which is definitely great for rainy weather!

31. Nat says:

The bag looks fabulous! Love the design on it. And it only makes it more special since your hubby bought it for you ^^

32. Joyce says:

This bag is adorable! It’s so much cuter than the Liberty collection we had in the states via Target! I’ve been following your blog for a few months now and I think it’s wonderfully random and cute. I wish I had unlimited access to all things cute. Hopefully my winter trip to HK will yield lots of goodies.

thank you so much for your kind words!! its funny how u mentioned unlimited access to cute stuff..i wish i had access to target hahahaha

33. Lemon Sorbet says:

This bag looks gorgeous with Liberty fabrics. I adore Liberty fabrics. Recently I have treated myself to their classic Betsy, just looking at the fabric makes me happy. I haven’t decided what to do with them, want to start a simple project.
    Hope you are keeping well dear Yumeko, I would love to send the little present I bought for you, let me know the sending address please.