Kiss Me Sunkiller BB, BodyGel + Monday Randomness

Oops i havent updated in quite a while eh?
Did you miss me? XD HAHAHA
Sadly i dont have internet at home [long story] so its really difficult for me to update.
I can update from my ipad but all my photos need to be edited/uploaded from the laptop <– pics i took during my trip to Singapore. Hopefully i can do that post next! So for today..want to talk about more sun protection!

Both of these products were reccomended to me by Yasumi
sunkiller01
Sunkiller Body Gel + Sunkiller BB
Both by KissMe

sunkiller02
Sunkiller BB

I bought this whilst i was in Hong Kong hence the english instructions on the back [saves my time from translating too XD]
sunkiller04
Pros:
– high spf content
– no weird white cast like normal sunscreen as it is coloured like foundation

Cons:
– extremely light coverage
– as it only comes in one tone, might be too light for some

Would i buy again?
This is probably one of the best tinted moisturisors i tried. But i wouldnt say its like BBcream. It has very low coverage. However in summer..if u dont feel like wearing even BBcream, this is quite nice i think

And in case someone asks…the reason i bought it in Hong Kong [at SASA]
sunkiller05
Price in Hong Kong: $52HKD [under USD$7]
Price in Japan: 1000yen [USD$12]
So obviously i bought it in Hong Kong XD

Also bought Sunkiller Daily Comfort Body Gel
sunkiller03
Pros:
– Can be used for body and face if you dont want to pack too many things
– Has hylouric acid [i totally spelt that wrongly] + collagen content
– absorbs quickly

Cons:
– i expected this to be more like a gel but its still lotion like. [watery]

Back of packaging
sunkiller06
Price in Hong Kong : under USD$7
Price in Japan: About USD$9

All in all, i think they are non greasy and fairly useful during summer. I highly reccomend if you are looking for more sun protection ^^

Whilst we are talking about sun protection, i picked up a couple items recently…
sunkiller01
UVCut Powder Sheet body wipes

Canmake Glossyholic Lips  [Gloss, moisturizing, sun protection all in one..apparently XD]
sunkiller02
Will review once i tested them ^^

In other news, i was at the bookstore yesterday
Untitled

Untitled

Also spotted this HUGE watermelon in the supermarket
Untitled
It was 9800yen!!! [USD$100?] Compare it in size to the watermelons [normal size] next to it!!

I noticed i have a few new followers during my blogging absence. Thank you so much!
Will do a giveaway soon to thank you guys! In the meantime, feel free to say hi ^^

Hope everyone is doing well
XOXO
Yumeko

p.s since i am only able to see youtube on my ipad..the quality is terrible [it defaults to a crappy quality when u are just using 3G apparently] But i wanted to share this song

SMAP’s new single “This is Love”
I looooove this song.

This entry was posted in daily life, food, review, shopping and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Kiss Me Sunkiller BB, BodyGel + Monday Randomness

Dang your ‘short’ posts are still longer than… all of mine. D’oh. XD;

Haha if you think the BB cream is pale than I know I have no hope for it being the right colour for me… even with adjustments! I’m just about finished the tube of the one I’m using now (will likely re-purchase) but I bought a Bourjois foundation to try next (hopefully it isn’t too heavy)

I am using Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Liquid Face Sunblock in SPF 60 right now, but I really wish more of the foundations/TMs here came with SPF as I am lazy and loathe extra steps in my makeup. Especially if I have to wait for stuff to absorb!! I’m too lazy sometimes, haha.

I got the Agnes B bag/mook in San Francisco but the SWEET one looks bigger… more useful. XD;

That song is cute! And I LOVE Kimura’s hair. They look really good!

2. Chau says:

I’ve missed you! Great post. Thanks for sharing! <3 Chau

3. Cynthia says:

Yeah, missed you, was wondering why you didn’t post even though you are probably back home, oh, the annoying internet connection story. I feel like I am missing an arm when there’s no internet connection. Why is it that SaSa’s stuff are cheaper than what you can get in Japan? It’s really strange.

aww thanks babes!! yes i feel so odd without internet!!
      i think the current exchange rate is the reason. the yen is very high lately XD

4. Mandy says:

They both sound really nice! Wonder if the stores that sell beauty stuff in Chinatown have these hehe ^__^
    Wow that watermelon is big and expensive. I wonder how it tastes! Have you seen the heart shaped watermelons? lol

5. whoaaa that is one big watermelon! I really wanted to try BB creams now that I am in Taiwan, but it seems that they are all too light for my skin. Those glosses are pretty, looking foward to your review :)

I miss shopping at Sasa!!! :) I love your hauls!

7. Anastacia says:

I like how “Sun Killer” sounds :D

8. mimi says:

i’ve missed you!! and your hauls!! haha SUN KILLER sounds so effective LOL! so straight to the point :)

hi yumeko! its been a while huh? :) thanks for sharing your sunscreen HG, the body gel sounds interesting, i’ll def. check it out when i get the chance.

Rilakkuma is so cute as always! did u get the mook? :) I will be waiting for your canmake glossyholic reviews, they look really nice from the tube! plus mirror less application is always a good thing :p how much did you get them for?

WAH! BIG WATERMELON that would make gallons of fruit shake hahaha! ;)

The Sunkiller sounds great! Is the spf in the body gel 50+ too? I can’t see it on the packaging.
    The Rilakkuma mook looks so cute!

I LOVE the name Sunkiller, LOL! They sound really nice. Wish they had ingredients in English though! I always hear such awesome things about Asian sunscreens but I’m afraid to try since I can’t tell if I’ll be allergic or not. =/

& ooooh those Canmake glosses look soooo cute! Also love the Spring tote! Spring isn’t really my favorite mag (I think because I can’t read it lol…… I like magazines with more pictures) but I’m always tempted to buy it because it has the best GWPs!!

Hope you’re doing well and hope you get internet in your place soon!!!

12. Ju says:

i missed your blog postings!! my bf says that the smap song really sounds like michael jackson’s black and white. i love the giant watermelon!

I love that watermelon! That would be so hard to carry home.
    I think the best sunscreen I bought in Japan was a Shiseido one from Lawson (SPF 50, very good for Aussie summers). I hope Kinokuniya has some of those magazines when I visit soon!

you can order from kinokuniya i believe
      i used to work part time for them hahaha and ppl would call up to order. kinokuniya used to ship them too. [i was in melbourne and they shipped to me from sydney]

I love that sunkiller bb LOTION lol. You are quite right – defo NOT a cream.

15. Victoria says:

Hi!
    I recently stumbled upon your blog and I’ve already read most of your posts haha
    Love it =)

16. Linda says:

Oh my word! That watermelon is gigantic! hahah lol I’m so easily amused.

17. Tam says:

hey sweetie long time no post ^ ^
    I have a sunkiller UV gel too, but mine has a green lid. it’s good value but I think it has too much alcohol in it, you can get drunk just sniffing it XD
    the Acseine sunscreen is my HG though, it’s great for oily sensitive skin!
    xoxo

i dont smell alcohol in mine but will check next time ^^
      i havent tried acseine either XD
      my HG is from Clover [for my face anyway] ^^

18. Teeya says:

Love your reviews! Too bad, cannot get them here in Sydney. =(

19. Teeya says:

Love your reviews! Too bad cannot get the products here in Sydney =(

have u tried sasa.com i think they ship to sydney
      else ebay! i used to buy things off ebay when i was in melbourne [studying]

20. Rae says:

That is a huge watermelon!! ha ha I love Rilakkuma =) So cute!!!

21. mira says:

should have gotten the sunkiller when i was in taiwan!! the sun was mad hot and we have to walk under the big sun for some tour :(( anyway!! i bought the oriks bb cream (orange tube) you recommended about!! and kinda love it :D thanks sweetie!!

22. Macnunu says:

Yay!! you’re back!!! missed your posts.
    How was S’pore??

23. Karrie says:

Wow, the watermelon is so expensive.
    I will not take for granted cheap fruit in the US anymore.

24. Lexi says:

Whoa, that’s a huge watermelon! (the peaches look good lol)
    I would like to try Sunkiller. (:
    and i love this song too!

25. Cynthia says:

LOL at the watermelon … I wonder how many hits with a bat it’d take to open it hahaha!

those peaches look good!

26. Glad to see you’re back. I feel like trying the sunblock products you photographed.

27. engz says:

Yumeko, thanks for posting. Have been eagerly waiting all week :)
    Glad that you did a post on sunkiller BB, think I might just get myself a bottle of it when I visit HK next month :)
    Stay genki!!

28. Ada says:

Hi Yumeko! I started following between the last post and this one :] Your post reminded me to pack my sunscreen for my day trip tomorrow, haha.
    Love your blog!

29. ~Lisa says:

Hong Kong!! I want to go there so badly and haul!! XDD

ANd holy skittles!! $100 watermelon!??!!? O_O I have no comment about that….

30. miyo says:

Haven’t been commenting much since.. but can’t help it when I saw the PV.. XP
    今年のスマップコンを観に行くの?(●^o^●)

Thanx also for the review on the sunblock..
    It’s a must for summer in Tokyo and especially over in Singapore here.. ^^

Woah..I almost forgot how much watermelon costs back in Tokyo..lol..
    The norm one cost 1980yen…o_O I still remember paying around 500 over yen for half of it..
    The only thing that I’m glad over here is that fruits cost so much cheaper..lol..

Hi Miyo! Yesssss i am so glad to see so much SMAP!
      its like being young again..i rmemeber when they used to be around all the time in japan..like arashi is now hahahaah [i am so old]

31. miemiemie says:

woah that’s a HUUUUGE watermelon!

you always find awesome goodies wherever you are! haha when i was in HK, spent only 2 days there, i went to several SASA stores but didn’t buy anything..why? i though stuff sold there were fake! coz everything was so cheap when i started converting and my mom kept on telling me not to trust tiny stores there, so we opted for real counters in dept stores..hehe if only i started reading blogs at a much earlier time then i would have enjoyed the sasa stores

32. Rachel H says:

wow it’s been a long time! hope ure well in japan. =) surprised that HK sunkiller is cheaper! i think biore have awesome sunblock for body or face (sheer, dries to powder texture & super oil absorbing), but to bad it’s only available in taiwan and japan!

33. leslie says:

Hi! I’ve always read your blog but this is the first time I’ve commented. I hope you’re well, and I’m pretty surprised at the fact that the Kiss Me products were cheaper in Hong Kong (usually when I go to HK or Taiwan they are more expensive, especially if they’re Japanese products…) Wish I had more access to the sun products in the US!

Ah i think the current exchange rate makes it cheaper ^^ the yen is very high lately and i suppose they havent reflected the prices
      but u are right, i find most japanese drugstore products in hk or taiwan is more expensive ^^

34. Lily says:

I love your blog! :) The watermelon looks awesome. :D I like the song, too! :)

35. Lora says:

Ooh I’ve been wanting to try Sunkiller for a while now! I love liquid sunscreens right now. :)

OMG A HUGE WATERMELON! the sunscreen/bb/tm sounds nice :D

37. Nat says:

OMGOSH that watermelon is HUGEEEEE. Haha I can’t even imagine carrying that home let alone paying that much for it. It better be sweet is all I can say to that XD

38. Thank you for the reviews :) very interesting products and what a huge watermelon!!! :)

haha i know right? i cant imagine it tasting any good since its so big but maybe i am wrong

39. BV says:

Yumeko – I really missed you!
    PS I love the name “Sunkiller” – I love the very helpful “do not eat” instructions… hehe