Those on twitter probably saw me tweet this then XD
Shizuoka Original Cola! Green tea cola!
it doesnt really taste like cola..kinda like a cross between sparkling green tea and Sprite..and maybe some cola. it doesnt sound as bad as i made it out either. actually i thought it tasted really good
I highly reccomend this store! the view is gorgeous, food is EXCELLENT and prices very reasonable.
I know this pic is on the wrong side and needs to be rotated but flickr is giving me issues. Will fix later.
The 2nd day..we checked out at noon and went to visit the Joren waterfall….
It was a gorgeous view except i think i almost carked it [died] climbing those 8 flights of steps back up. Yup i need to go to gym more XD
Thankfully the rest of my day went very smoothly…very relaxing XD
The 2nd ryokan i stayed at had a private tub in my room’s balcony…the view was amazing…
To see more photos..you can visit the husband’s flickr page HERE
Now..about this giveaway!
I want to thank everyone thats been so encouraging regarding my travel posts and i know a lot of you said you wished you could come with me..so i prepared this special prize pack just for the lucky winner!
Prize pack includes
1. Strawberry cake i bought during my roadtrip [this is limited for sale only in Shizuoka and you wont be finding it in other parts of Japan..not even Narita Airport.]
2. Bath Salts from onsen towns like Hakone!..so u can have that onsen experience
3. Travel sized toiletries from Kanebo and SkinFood. Whats a trip without bringing travel sized toiletries XD
4. 2 Hello Kitty travel sized bottles
Update: i recieved two emails from two readers in Australia asking what would happen if they won since one is unable to ship food into Australia. If you are from a country where i am unable to ship food to you but you win this contest, i will provide a suitable replacement so dont worry! please join ^^
CONTEST HAS ENDED. WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
1. Be a public follower. You MUST be on the follower box in the top right hand corner of this blog. If you are only subscribed via email or RSS, you can still be a follower by using your twitter account instead of google account. This is to be fair to everyone. In the past i had people join who claimed to be followers by subscribing to emails etc but since there is no way to verify, it is unfair to loyal readers.
2. Comment on this entry in the following format [any other format will be disqualified]
Are you a public follower of this blog?
How did you find this blog?
3. For an extra chance at winning…leave a comment on any of the Shizuoka photos the husband took [link] I will go there and check at the end of this contest.
4. Contest ENDS Sunday 12th September Midnight Japan time.
Good luck and have an AWESOME weekend!!!!