Fake Eyelash Cases

The weekend just FLEW past me T-T
I was going to share pictures of Nikko but i didnt get round to editing the pictures over the weekend, Will do so later this week!

So beauty item related post!! Ever since i posted my pictures of my travel toiletries/makeup case, i have often been asked “how do you store your fake eyelashes?”

Well, its obviously best to store them with the original container so they retain their shape and dont get messed up
eyelash02
But its not really portable is it? Dont know about you, but i dont really need to carry 5 pairs of fake lashes with me when i go on holiday XD
OT: but these are my absolute FAVE falsies XD

So why not try a fake eyelash case?
Here’s one:
eyelash07
Price: I forgot but its around USD$5 to USD$8. Sorry i bought a lot of other things with it and i forgot.

This particular case can carry about 4 pairs of fake eyelashes.
eyelash08

The plastic inserts are removable and have dividers so you dont get them all tangled up in a mess
eyelash09

But like i said..why do i need so many pairs of fake lashes when i am travelling? So i generally would carry 2 pairs and use the other compartment to carry my eyelash glue
eyelash10
However, the case is not the one i am using right now.

Currently, i am using this case
eyelash03
Yup its just a plain old mini storage container. But i love it cos it has a mirror on the front XD

You can use just about any mini container as an eyelash case.
eyelash06
I bought these cases in Taiwan

I also bought this Hello Kitty case in Taiwan XD
eyelash05

As you can see, a typical eyelash case fits perfectly inside
eyelash04
I’m so sad i didnt buy more of these Hello Kitty cases since they are such a perfect size!

But recently i came across a even cuter case!
eyelash11
Ok i lie, i didnt actually come across this case myself. The husband bought it for me from the conbini XD
He likes buying random things from the convenience store for me

It contains candy!
eyelash12

I kid you not, its a candy case
eyelash13
Btw..any ideas how to remove this sticky label on the back [its info on what the candy is made from XD]

But we all know its not the candy i am after XD
eyelash16
Yup it fits a set of fake lashes AND a tube of eyelash glue perfectly!!!!!

I wish i knew where to buy a mini mirror so i can glue it on the inside of this case.
Then this case would be perfect XD! I must go check the craft store someday

If you are looking for something to store your fake lashes..chances are..there are plenty of suitable options around you. Recently the gorgeous xppinkx wrote about some contact lens solution case which also doubles as an eyelash case. It was free with a bottle of contact lens solution from TARGET in USA i believe. It even has a mirror! So dont fret, look carefully around you and i am certain you will find something ^^

And hey if its not cute looking enough, break out the glue gun and blingy crystals! [i did a deco post a while back, u can check it out for instructions/ideas]

Oh yes, gotta tell you about my HG eyelash glue! they released a limited edition PINK bottle recently
eyelash14
You best believe i bought like 5 tubes to keep XD

Here it is with the old tube
eyelash15
The pink tube is sooo pretty. I use a new tube every 3 to 5 months. I used to use just 2 tubes a year. Maybe i am wearing too many fake lashes.

Well..i suppose i gotta finish using them all somehow
eyelash01
FYI this is about..1/3 of my fake eyelash stash XD

You might be wondering..hey how come this Monday post is sooo short? That’s so unlike Yumeko..
Well that’s because I am rediscovering my female otaku self XD
In other words, i am obsessed with reading manga lately…..
eyelash17
So if you dont see me online as much , this is probably why HAHAHA

Till next time

This entry was posted in daily life, diy, makeup, review and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Fake Eyelash Cases

I WANT TO BE 1st!!!

Okay now going back to read the post!

You really are the lash queen!!

Btw I found some great lashes in hyaku-en shop. I need some more lash cases I think. I have that pink choco one that I bought when i was with you in HK. Remember? But I want a black shiny sleek one now :) That lash glue is on my list now. Afterall, if YOU like it then it must be proper wonderful!

3. Celeste says:

Ah, good idea on how to store the lashes! I was pondering my own collection the other day, not quite knowing how to store them. Your way is so cute!

i didnt know u wear fake lashes! but then i havent been out with u in ages! wear them next time we go out XOXO

4. Tiff says:

Jesus lady, you have so many eyelashes lol! I hate the feeling of having false eyelashes on, so I don’t wear them much.

5. Karen says:

Soak the case in water and the sticker should be able to come out. Try it.

the front of the case is also a sticker so i am afriad tat will come off but i will try soaking just the back bit!
      thank you!

6. *Kat* says:

Gosh, you have a lot of false eyelashes! I have like…one pair! I love your different storage ideas.

I haven’t read manga in such a long time. Yes, they are very addicting!

*Kat*

7. Kylie says:

wow eyelashes, eyelashes and more eyelashes!
    also, is that a Hakuouki picture i see in the background kekeke ^^

you have sharp eyes! yup tats Hakuouki! actually Hakuouki is also on the cover of the digest on the table there. ^^

8. Starryxuan says:

so many lashes! :) i like how you store the lashes! :)

9. Sofie says:

Ah te eyelashes…. I can never seem to get myself to wear them. Mainly because I am picky and I am short on money these days… :( But so many pretty cases! I love the rilakkuma candy case xD And your husband is so sweet for buying random things for you! I miss talking to you so much! <3

And yay for rediscovering love for manga! Whatcha reading girl?

reading tons of stuff, one piece, fairy tail, naruto, bleach, bakuman, nurarihyon no mago, katekyo hitman reborn etc the one in the pic is a digest but mainly i am reading hakuoki from it!

• Sofie says:

Hehe! I have been wanting to star reading fairytail for a while now but been lazy as always. I really do like reborn! Do you like it yet? Haha and I do dip into Bleach now and then for the sexy women (and guys)

10. mint says:

that’s such a great idea! :D and awesome false lashes collection~ <3 I've never see that eyelash glue before =o but I love the pink :D

i wrote abt tat eyelash glue a while ago but maybe u havent read my blog then but its really really good!

11. Lou says:

I have also a false eyelashes case, but of betty boop x3 hihi! Love yours of Rillakuma <3

12. Cherubyx says:

Lash princess!!! :D I wish I had as many falsies as you do… (currently own none) >_> people don’t really wear eyelashes here in Montreal, at least not the caucasian people.

well they probably dont need to, my eyelashes are really short compared to my husband [who is caucasian]

13. Kim says:

what manga is that on the cover? it looks goood~

hakuoki! the postcard is from that manga as well. i just started this a few days ago!! XOXO

14. xuan-er says:

thanks to you, the lash fixer is my HG too….the pink one is so kawaii…I need to get my hands on one soon =)

15. kurainanimo says:

Hooray for more Rilakuma goodness :D

Thanks for sharing so many tips on falsies, I just started using them (putting them on is still a 30min challenge!) and such advice really comes in handy.

Anyway, as for the sticker, how about using a hairdryer? I onced removed a sticker stuck on my wall by holding a hairdryer at it for the heat to melt the glue behind.

Hope it works!

Using the candy case to store the lashes is such a great idea! I’m after a case to store lashes now, thank you so much for your ideas :)

17. Tracy says:

I totally like the rilakkuma candy case! I have a similar one, shall use it to store the lashes… Lovely idea!

18. Gloria says:

Omg that’s a LOT of lashes. I can’t believe it’s only 1/3 of your collection. I think I only have 3 pairs of lashes and have only worn one pair once. I’m always hesitant on buying a tube of duo lash glue because i’d never be able to finish a tube since I rarely use falsies but no glue = I don’t get to wear them when I feel like it :(

I’m also loving all the cases especially rilakkuma!

19. yl says:

to remove the sticker at the back of the case, you can try using lighter fluid (i get zippo). soak the sticker with it and rub to remove after, it will remove cleanly. bookshops use it to remove the price tags from books! which is where i found out this piece of info

20. penny says:

such cute cases!!! thanks so much for the post

21. evie says:

try peeling it off slowly and when the back is sticky use eraser to rub them off hehe or use scotch tape and stick it repeatedly to remove them haha… <3 manga!

22. Karrie says:

I would soak the sticker in water.
    Just fill a larger dish with enough water to only soak the back.
    I soak jars and things overnight and the label comes off nicely the next day.

23. Lulu says:

oh yeaaa while i’m all fixated on getting my dolly wink eyelash case, how come i dind’t think of a cute plastic case for lashes!! i will go to japanese store soon and look for one :) thanks Yumeko for the inspiration!!! :D

24. Tam says:

wow, almost hitting 1000 readers! woot woot!
    what are your favorite called? I mean, what is their number?
    Thanks, I think I’ll a look on sasa!
    ever tried the princess lee lashes from taiwan? they seem to be really popular!

25. hahah omgosh that second to last picture, you have so many!
    I confess that I’ve never tried wearing them before because it seems like I would mess it up haha
    do you generally reuse your falsies or only wear them once?
    How much do those diamond lashes cost? I wonder if I could find them in Taiwan

i generally reuse them..anywhere from 2 to 6 times XD
      the diamond lashes cost about 1300yen i think. i could be wrong..i havent bought any in a while
      i think u can find them in taiwan but anyway taiwan has tons of falsies for sale heee

Great idea on the lash case, I have this sickness of throwing them away and there were times the lashes are still in good condition! the case is a great idea for me to keep them :)

27. Friz says:

You can run a lighted lighter over the sticker briefly to make it a little warma nd it’ll peel off with no trace :)

i dont have a lighter but someone else suggested hairdryer so i am going to try that, thank you!

28. Tania Leung says:

Try spraying hairspray on the sticker! Just peel off as much as you can, then use hairspray to remove the remainder. it really helps to “melt” the glue. try it!

29. Tammy says:

I can’t believe that’s only 1/3 of your collection! I’m jearous :X haha I think I need to have a lash storage container too, I typically just throw it back into the orginal packaging–which only works when it comes as a set by itself I suppose. Thanks for sharing these! I like the Hello Kitty case you got! :D

Xd i need all the help i can get
      i have normal length lashes but they are very thin and sparse XD!

I’m lazy and just keep everything in the original box – if I need to travel either I don’t bring the lashes along or the whole fat box comes along XDDD
    So is your HG eyelash glue a squeeze tube or like wand style (do any even exist?)? It looks so diff from the ones I’ve seen so far~ Wah so many fake lashes! O.o I think lashes are so pretty but I don’t wear them that often so restrain myself from splurging hahaha
    Btw what manga is on the cover of the magazine?? It looks soooo familiar but I can’t quite figure it out….. I wanna read because it looks pretty! XD (Huge sucker for good plots and fab art hahaha)

i cant live without wearing fake lashes! so i have to bring them when i travel haha else i’ll look so weird in all the pics

the HG eyelash glue is a brush! like lipgloss with a brush instead of a wand! ^^

that manga is Hakuouki!!i just started ^^

31. Connie says:

Goo Gone. That stuff is the bomb– it takes anything off, and it smells like oranges too!

32. Terry says:

i see Hakuouki! bishounens!

33. ? Cookiie says:

Dab the sticker with a cotton pad/puff soaked with olive oil (or something similar) and let it sit there for a few minutes. It should be really easy to peel off afterwards, and then just wash it off with a little soap. :D Cute case ideas, with the candy box being the best. Totally agree with you with the mirror. xD

34. Great tip :) I’v been storing mine in a box too but it’s a medicine box didn’t fit a glu thou :)

35. Rena says:

OMG! And I thought I was the fake lashes queen! You have so many! That’s probably 10X as much as I have right now!
    But ooh! I want to try some of the glue that you use! Looks like it’s good! Sometimes I hate the one that I use…they’re so tacky and WHITE! I recently bought a dark-colored glue…so far so good…But hey! I’m loving all your eyelash cases! I’m going to steal the HK ONE! MUAHAHHA!

<33Rena

36. Calia Yang says:

what manga/anime is that?

and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is only 1/3 of your stash?!!! you’ve got so much!

37. ares says:

So many lashes. I’m jealous!

38. hitomineko says:

that’s so cute! i need to do that. I recently decided to wear false lash daily! well. so far i wore it for 3 days n stopped for two.. not very good!! haha.. i think mainly is cuz i like to slp too much! so not enough time to do makeup in the morning ><:'''

39. jia says:

eeps , what a collection !

where do you get your eyelashes fixer from and how much ? thanks !

i bought it from matsumoto kiyoshi drugstore.
      i cant rememeber how much..1250yen? [about USD$14]

40. yuri says:

wow you really have lots of lashes
    love your diamond lashes & rilakkuma case,so cute

41. Samantha says:

Ah I love Hakuoki!!! Those guys are hot~ Thanks to you, I’m going to continue watching the anime again, hehe!

you are my lash queen! heheh that’s a brilliant idea! i need to start looking for cute cases to store my lashes. what is the brand your favorite lash glue? i need to search for it online. the one i’m using does not stick very well or maybe i’m using it wrong ahaha

hahah! wow such pretty cases. i have yet to try falsies after the first time i tried them on.. i’ve just been soo lazy.. and always end up being late when i do makeup anyways so why add another 30 minutes? ahaha. plus last time i wanted to, i realized i forgot where my lash glue is >__> so that’s my current dilemma. but they do look gorgeous on.

oh! as for how to get it off.. either soak it in hot water with soap or.. hm. my mom usually takes off sticky labels xD she’s quite the pro.