My Sephora FF haul

Before i start, i have to let you know this post was only made possible by the kindness of a certain Missy who offered to help pick these items up for me during the Sephora Friends and Family Sale. I wont say who she is but i have thanked her on twitter. I hope no one hassles her to help them cos she truly did me a great favor since Sephora wont ship outside of USA.

Here’s what i got!
Yup i totally flattened my paypal account to pay for these XD

This is the top item of course
I’ve been thinking of getting one since last month and everyone told me to not buy it and wait for the Sephora FF sale. So i did XD! I’ve only used it for a few days so i cant really give a verdict yet. Will do a review once i used it for a month or so ^^

Also picked up two replacement brush heads in Delicate. The set comes with a sensitive skin brush head and it can be a bit rough. Might try these ones out soon.

Picked up 3 items from NARS

NARS – eyeshadow base
I love my UDPP [urban decay primer potion] and i still have one unused tube of UDPP in Eden so its going to be a while before i start using this. XD

Also picked up two lipglosses
I picked these colors [Super Orgasm and Oasis] with end of the year parties in mind.
Someone asked me to swatch all the NARS lipglosses i have so i’ll do it together with these in another post!

Also picked up Urban Decay Box of Shadows III
To be VERY honest, i wasnt thinking of buying this as i felt i wasnt using the other two BOS i had enough since i bought UD Naked Palette. But the whole rush of the sale got to me and i decided i would get it anyway XD

Colors inside

The popup section which i know you have probably seen a million other pictures [much better ones too] prior

And the obligatory shot of the eyeshadows themselves XD
I found it interesting they chose to give a pencil in blue [Ransom] but am glad to try it out!

The other UD BOSs i own. I dont own BOS VOL 1.
The quality has always been good so i do reccomend trying any of these BOS out!

The freebie i got from my FF order
SOOOOO glad i got this. Been thinking abt buying it but i dont generally buy single eyeshadows so gave it a miss XD

Description on the back

All in all, am very happy with my Sephora FF Haul though i probably bought more than i should.
What about you? What did you buy from the Sephora FF sale?

Happy Shopping

p.s short entry today as i am in a huge rush to get stuff done before i go on my roadtrip end of this week. I do have other entries planned for the week though so will update soon! maybe even tomorrow!

p.p.s welcome to new readers!! thank you for checking out the blog! sorry if i dont reply to emails anytime soon cos i am swamped at the moment but feel free to find me on twitter if u wanna chat/say hi!

This entry was posted in makeup and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to My Sephora FF haul

1. Natsumi says:

Oh my gosh what a great haul! Only very slightly jealous (:
    Have a good day!

2. ohh nice haul! I actually did not get anything from the FF sale, very unusual for me to pass up on things like that lol but ATM there’s nothing that I really must have makeup-wise. you seem to really love NARS xD the UD shadows look lovely, I was debating getting the Naked palette

3. Wow, your haul is amazing! I’m so sad Sephora doesn’t ship outside the USA. But I’m going to Singapore soon and can’t wait to hit the store there! ^_^

Awesome haul! I hope you really like the Mia – I love mine! I still haven’t tried the Nars base either… I wonder who will get to it first? I hate having more than one primer open at a time haha

I was still waffling about the UD BOS3 but I got the Tokidoki palette instead haha. I don’t think you need both though!

5. Ai says:

Nice haul♥ I’ve been wanting the Urban Decay sets for so long!! I wish Sephora would either ship international or come to Japan 😛 Please tell us how the NARS eyeshadow base is, I’ve been thinking about getting it, but I’d love to hear your opinion first :)

6. Amy says:

I’ve heard good things about the Clarisonic! Looking forward to your review on it!

7. Roxy says:

great haul! yay i think i’ll get the BOS :)

8. Lee Lian says:

ooo lovely makeup haul! bet that gave u a huge thrill when u opened all that up and saw all that colour. 😀 i love doing that too! then my younger sis asked me in typical singlish: “u only got one face, how to put all that colour?” translation: ” u only have one face! how’re u gonna use up all those colours?” hahahahha~ totally random, but i love the humour in that line n thought i’d share it with u. 😀 have a great road trip! 😀

very nice!! 😀 the stardust looks really nice xD and i hope the clarisonic works for you. i debated about getting it as well but decided to wait another year and another set of reviews, hahaha

10. ~Lisa says:

Great haul! And I believe I know who the Missy is. She is awesome, isn’t she? ^^

11. mira says:

wow!! the clarisonic mia is so tempting to me!!
    can’t wait for your review! 😀
    i checked out sephora in singapore.. no mia.. just the normal clarisonic >.<
    i love my UD Naked too! been neglecting other eye shadow palettes .. haha
    happy week to ya!! :)

12. tsuki says:

Nice haul! I’ve been hearing some great reviews of the Nars primer, so I may have to try it when my current one runs out.
    I just got a cheap Stila palette for myself and an awesome Shiseido palette for my little sister from the F&F sale this year. I was so proud of myself for holding back, but then had a 20% off sale and I bought a bunch from them, too, hahaha!

Can’t wait to read what you think about the Clarisonic! Wow on the UD palette, I only own one and I’m very happy with it!

14. Kurainanimo says:

Thanks for sharing your haul!

Quick question though: Does the Kush shade (the green one) turn out pastel green? Or does it look brighter?

Thank you!

Cheers :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YUMEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You buckled!! You got the MIA!!! I remember us ummmmming and hmmmming about this in HK.

Love the UD and the Nars. Sephora doesn’t ship directly to Australia, so nothing for me. Did raid MAC Holiday last week though and bought far too many other things while I was in town!

ooh the tartan and plaid range? i didnt find anything to buy from that range sadly. i looked but i dont know..didnt find anything somehow

17. Kaiami says:

Haha oh bummer, I missed it. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to use my Sephora giftcard, too. Looking forward to seeing your reviews!

18. Rachel H says:

Greetings from HK!

Awesome haul! I got the clarisonic in sept few months ago (finally made the splurge) and it’s AMAZING! give it 3 – 4 weeks and u’ll see the results! (but then i have super oily and spotty skin so there was a lot of room for improvement). Darn I wish Sephora would ship to HK, they have really annoying policies that u have to have a Canadian credit card to ship to canada as well sigh !

hey babes! woo nice to see a good review! am excited! hope it does wonders for me too!!!
      i have a US credit card [i still have my bank account from working there a few years ago] but i ended up using paypal to pay my friend

• Rachel H says:

US cards, shipping and paypal is convenient. but as a family member commented today, i have too much already, the vanity is overflowing so it’s a good thing that sephora is somewhat distant. [got lot’s of goodies in NY, Korea over the summer and Korea again this month]. Nonetheless the mia is a good investment to anyone who readily drops US50+ on colour make up, in that respect 150 us doesn’t seem to bad, but it did take many reviews & frd’s personal experience to convince me!

i love using the mia with perfect milk (or perfect whip), foams really well. xxpinkx also raved about the combo recently, so i guess it won’t be too harsh at all for colder climates! [

p.s. ure previous road trip posts were awesome!

19. Karrie says:

I got the Mia too.
    It does leave the skin feeling clean and soft.

20. Alex says:

I hate the UD stardust shadows! They have the worst fallout ever and you can’t pick up the shadow on a brush .It makes me upset because I love glitter and the pretty colors.

21. Lulu says:

yayy great haul hun. we love the missy you mentioned :p

22. Aiko says:

OMGGG. envious! haha~ i love all your urban decay palettes! i wouldn’t buy a single eyeshadow either :/ iprefer getting more for my money in palettes 😀
    lovely post miss yumeko!
    oh! and my currentnew obsession is HELLO by SHINEE! the dance steps are awesomeee~

w00t! What an awesome haul Yume!! Hope to see many EOTDs with your new palette soon!! Also, I can’t wait for your NARS glosses post – I’ve been eyeing them for such a long time now LOL.

24. Lilly says:

Love your haul! I thought about picking up the Mia during the FF sale but I decided to wait it out and see if there is a better deal out there. Please do update when you have a verdict out. Looking forward to it. :)

25. Adrienne says:

Lovely haul! I hope you enjoy all your new finds!! I got a pink Clarisonic too…I swear it’s one of the best things ever invented! I also took advantage of the F&F for a Chanel and Gucci perfume, a Sulfer mint mask, extra clarisonic brush heads, the Lancome Teint miracle foundation, and a too faced primer for my cousin. I was hoping for a UD Naked palette but it’s still out of stock. =[ stupid me for not getting one when it first came out. Im waiting for my skincare challenge item to come in the mail too. I totally agree about a unhappy bank account. Will be working harder. =] lol Thanks for sharing your haul! <3

Yay! I hope you like the MIA and enjoying the rest of your haul :)

27. erin says:

nice haul! looking forward to your Clarisonic review :)

28. mayaari says:

excellent haul! I missed out on getting the Mia during the VIB sale so I’m going to wait it out a while and look for a deal online, but I hope it works well for you! I sooo want to get the BOS III for radium & loaded, lol, but I know I wouldn’t use it as often as I ought to. The NARS glosses look very nice :)

29. d.Miranda says:

oh wow nice haul!!! i really like the MIA urban decay box of shadow. i’m thinking of getting one after holiday since i missed the friends and family sale :(

30. Tammy says:

You are going to love the Clarisonic!