One of the top questions i get on this blog is about my hair. I am often asked what hair dye i use and what color it is. Well, i am sad to admit, i am not coordinated enough to dye my own hair and i only get it done at the salon. I dont know what color it is either as i usually pick it from a book and my colorist works out the color needed.
Usually i need to go get my hair dyed every 3 weeks to maintain the color before it turns too brassy. However lately with all the christmas parties and get togethers, i havent had a chance to go. But i stumbled upon something really good!
Quis Quis Hair Treatment in Mad Brown
How it looks inside
– one can never do enough hair treatment masks..esp if you dye it often like me.
– i always get irritated as my hair turns brassy towards 3 weeks..so using this has helped maintain it at the perfect golden brown that i like.
– fast and simple..just do it in the shower like a normal hair mask
– no weird smell
– doesnt drip..paste like
– need to buy two packets if u have long hair like me
– must remember to buy your own plastic gloves and bring them into the shower..else they will get into your nails..not a good look
– doesnt lather up..so can be hard to distribute
– color doesnt last long..maybe 1 week
– only for ppl with light hair or chemically processed hair
In other news..its SOOO cold today here in Japan. Been drinking a lot of warm amazake
hahah yes i have so many in the house. you could say i am slightly addicted. we drink a lot of this around new year too! have you tried it?
For those who dont know wat amazake is..from Wiki: Amazake (甘酒, [amazake]) is a traditional sweet, low-alcoholic Japanese drink made from fermented rice.
Recently i had a bit of time off and started sewing again. I started up my old shopping cart store as well and updated it yesterday! I’ve sold out right now but if you are interested to register an account there, you can go have a look here http://bittenbefore.com/store/
Thank you everyone for their support!
p.s i dont know if there are problems with twitter but i got a few requests from ppl who added me, then removed me and trying to add me again. But then when i go to twitter some of these requests are gone. So i have no clue whats going on. Anyway to avoid problems, i started a new public twitter account here so feel free to add that http://twitter.com/Yumeko55 mostly will be blog updates and random pics i take around town. Promise it will be fun!
p.p.s welcome to my new readers!! thank you thank you for reading my blog! it means alot to me! Are any of my readers from Japan? Do let me know where u are from!
p.p.p.s i been going to a lot of christmas parties/ year end get-togethers /bonenkai lately and i keep hearing this song
Far East Movement – like a G6