One of the top questions i get on this blog is about my hair. I am often asked what hair dye i use and what color it is. Well, i am sad to admit, i am not coordinated enough to dye my own hair and i only get it done at the salon. I dont know what color it is either as i usually pick it from a book and my colorist works out the color needed.
Usually i need to go get my hair dyed every 3 weeks to maintain the color before it turns too brassy. However lately with all the christmas parties and get togethers, i havent had a chance to go. But i stumbled upon something really good!
Quis Quis Hair Treatment in Mad Brown
How it looks inside
– one can never do enough hair treatment masks..esp if you dye it often like me.
– i always get irritated as my hair turns brassy towards 3 weeks..so using this has helped maintain it at the perfect golden brown that i like.
– fast and simple..just do it in the shower like a normal hair mask
– no weird smell
– doesnt drip..paste like
– need to buy two packets if u have long hair like me
– must remember to buy your own plastic gloves and bring them into the shower..else they will get into your nails..not a good look
– doesnt lather up..so can be hard to distribute
– color doesnt last long..maybe 1 week
– only for ppl with light hair or chemically processed hair