Some sites review this product as made by Hada-Senka. Actually the brand name is Senka. Hada means Skin in Japanese.
The japanese name of the product is 保湿クリームからつくった化粧水
FYI, 化粧水 [keshosui] can mean toner in japanese or it can also be serum. In this case, its more similar to serum/lotion hence i wrote the name down as lotion in my title.
This product boasts a “Micro-Moisture formula”which is absorbed quickly/easily by the skin
Amongst the ingredients list, it also contains W Hyaluronic Acid (moisturizer) and Royal Jelly GL (moisture content) and Glycerine
Fragrance Free , Allergy tested, No additive colorings, Made in Japan
How to use:
After washing your face, massage the lotion into your skin with your bare hands.
Do not use a cotton wool. Do not rinse off.
The lotion is more dense than your usual toner [its texture is like gel] but is absorbed quickly with no sticky residue.
– Cheap [Around 900yen for 200ml]
– No sticky residue, quickly absorbed.
– No weird smell. No smell at all. I hate toners that smell like alcohol.
– Good for dry weather/conditions. If you sleep in an AirConditioned room, i reccomend this 😀
– Comes in a light or moist version depending on your skin type
– Available in refill packs! Eco friendly. i like it
– The packaging is a bit plain.
What i think:
As winter is approaching, i find that this adds a boost to my usual skincare 😀 For those of you who dont wish to change your moisturisor to a stronger one..yet you find your current moisturisor lacking? Try adding this to your routine!
Product Page: http://www.hada-senka.com/product/product_01.html
Where to buy : Try EBAY or do a search on google.com. There are many sites that sell it.
Winner will win a week’s supply worth of samples!
1. You must be a public follower of this blog via google friend connect [see top right corner of this blog]
2. Leave a comment [You MUST mention your google friend connect nick too!]
3. Extra chance if you “liked” my facebook page [See left side of this blog, please tell me your fb name in the comment!]
4. Contest is open internationally and ends this Sunday at Midnight.
5. Winner will be picked via random number generator.
Giveaway ended! 😀
* i dont want to be nasty about this but i have been getting a lot of comments where its clear the comment was left by someone who did not read the post or know anything about me. Hope you can take the time to read the post through before you leave the comment since i am also taking the time out to write the post/mail out prizes. If you are new to this blog, please read my About Me page. I’m not going to disqualify any of the comments in the last two giveaways but if you leave a comment in this giveaway where its clear you didnt read the blog post or know anything about me, i am not going to count it as an entry.
Winners of my giveaway series [this is giveaway #3. did u join the other 2 in the previous posts?] will be revealed next week on 5th October. 😀
Thanks for taking part in my giveaway series!
Till the next post [and giveaway!]
p.s The samples were given to me for review purposes, i was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own. Much thanks to Matsumoto Kiyoshi for the samples.