Today, i’m introducing you guys to a new Circle Lens online store!
They are LensVillage and I’m super excited about this review XD cos its for PINK circle lens!
EOS Adult Pink / Dollyeye Blytheeye Pink Circle Lens from Lens Village!!!
Diameter : 14mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38~42%
Life Span : 1 Year
Expiry Date : 2013
Power Available : 0~600
A closeup look at the lens
– Very comfortable. I did not expect this for pink coloured lens
– Very pink. i have bought other pink lenses prior and they look more violet/purple than pink
– lasts one year!
– cheap for a pair that lasts an entire year
– not natural looking [uh well its pink afterall XD]
And here’s a FOTD of me wearing them
I admit they are not natural looking but sometimes you just want something different. And if you arent one of those who likes wearing unnatural looking coloured circle lens..why not buy it for halloween!? i intend to wear these to work on halloween hahahahaha
BUY HERE :
EOS Adult Pink Lens
If you intend to buy anything, please use my coupon code below to get 10% off your order!!
Coupon Code: 10bittenbefore
Visit Lens Village!
|A little on LensVillage.com!
They are a circle lens store which is based in Malaysia and they do international shipping. Their website is www.lensvillage.com and they sell large range of circle lenses up to 400 choices. The products they carry are Korea Food Drug Administration certified lenses brands such as GEO Medical , EOS , Dueba , Neo Vision and
Vassen. Besides that, they carry ColourVue that is European Approved.
And its GIVEAWAY time! LensVillage.com has generously agreed to give a pair of circle lens to one of my readers!
The prize for contest will be :
1 pair of contact lens (you can choose among all brands except Neo Vision and ColourVue)
1 Animal Lens Case
3 Pieces of Facial Mask [origin from Korea]
Amazing yes? All you have to do is
1. Be a follower of this blog via google friend connect [See top right corner of this blog]
2. Be a follower of their Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/lensvillage)
3. Post about the giveaway on your blog [include link of this post]
4. Leave a comment telling me which pair of circle lens you hope to win! [pls include a link to your post about the giveaway, your facebook acct name, your google friend connect nick]*
* you can come back and leave a link to your post about the giveaway later if you need. But you must do so before contest ends else your entry wont count.
Contest ends Monday 10th October 2011 Midnight and winner will be picked via random number generator!
Contest ended! winner to be announced soon!
Thank you for reading!
p.s The lenses were given to me for review purposes, i was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own. If the words are encased in a pink box, they are taken directly from the seller/website.