Most of you are probably familiar with Visee Cosmetics but do you know the japanese fashion brand Smacky Glam?
Well Visee has done a collaboration with Smacky Glam and released a few limited edition products last Sunday!
Here is the collection!
Eyeshadow Palettes – Glam Glow Eyes range in two limited edition colors
Lip Gloss – Glossy Nude Rouge Range in two limited edition colors
The two eyeshadow palettes
BR- 7 Bitter Brown, Pk-6 Sweet Pink
I havent had time to do EOTD photos this week as there is no sunlight by the time i get home so i’ll have to review these at a later date, sorry!
– Amazingly gorgeous packaging
– not sticky
– very wearable colors – no fragrance YAY!
– i dislike the sponge applicator. i prefer brush based applicators
– limited edition, dont u just hate it when something good runs out cos its limited edition? Esp lipgloss, an item you cant really keep/use for long once u start using it
– Hard to find. Visee isnt the easiest brand to find even in Tokyo. Though Matsumoto Kiyoshi [drugstore] carries it, not all their branches do. it took me 8 stores before i found these. Obviously if you went to shopping areas like Shinjuku and Shibuya you will find it but uh they are not places i go to during the work week. XD
Will review the eyeshadow palettes soon
For more information [prices, where to buy in japan], see website here: http://www.visee.jp/#/newitem/
Those outside of Japan, try EBAY [Sorry i cant help, it took me too long just to find the ones i have now]
What do you guys think? Are you eyeing anything?
p.p.s would you guys be interested if i interviewed or did a blog post on a hair salon or nail salon here in Tokyo? I am not sure since a lot of you arent in Tokyo so i dont know if that information is useless but i know there are a lot of you who come to Tokyo for a holiday but would u want to get your hair/nails done here? let me know!!