I procrastinated about doing this as i know some people will give me flack for my collection [if you are one of them, just stop reading now as i refuse to apologize for buying things i want when i work long hours each day]
With that disclaimer out of the way, here they are
Revlon ColorBurst LipButters
Note: When these were released, they were not sold in Japan so super thanks to asiyakei who bought me 2 of them and beautymoogle who gifted me with one for christmas! I bought 4 of them in USA. And the rest? MASSIVE THANKS TO my shoe twin aka MAY407 for getting them for me.
*Currently Japan sells 8 shades [only 8 shades!? and extremely expensive at almost USD$20 each]
Official spill from Revlon website
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
- Low price
- Very pigmented for lipbalm! semi pigmented for lipstick
- Super moisturizing
- not easily found outside of USA/Canada. As a matter of fact only 8 shades are sold here in Japan.
- not long lasting, wipes off easily
- packaging, i dont know if i have been manhandling them somehow but 2 of my lipsticks no longer spin outwards [its like they got jammed or something]
I guess its pretty obvious that i love these XD Usually my lips get cracked during winter [no matter how much lipbalm i wear] and it seems these have really helped out! As a matter of fact, these have completely changed my views about lipstick. I didnt used to buy/wear a lot of lippies but now i have decided to give them a fair chance!
FYI I dont even know which is my fave as i like almost ALL the shades. Every shade is extremely wearable!
I highly reccomend them! Go check them out!!!!
Revlon official site [usa] : http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Lips/Lipcolor/Revlon-ColorBurst-Lip-Butter.aspx
In other news, super massive thanks to everyone for their kind words and good vibes in my last post!
I’m still working through things but just hearing from you guys was really nice!
And i wanna pay it forward so i am doing my mini postcard giveaway again!
Got some really cute postcards from Swimmer [Japanese zakka brand]
I’ll use a Hello Kitty Stamp of course!
If you had commented in my last blog post, you are automatically entered for a chance, you can join this one for extra chances of course!
All you have to do is leave a comment about this blog post!
You get one extra chance if you “like” my facebook page or follow me on twitter. [2 extra chances if you do both of cos]
Entries open internationally and open till midnight friday march 30th Japan time.
Winners will be picked via
1. random number generator [2 winners]
2. best comments so leave me a good one! Tell me why you should win one! Or tell me something about Revlon lipbutters! Tell me ANYTHING!! [2 winners]
GIVEAWAY ENDED. THANKS FOR JOINING! WINNERS ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK.
Good luck to everyone and have a good week ahead!!
p.s some of you asked if i wanted to do a postcard swap. I’d love to but probably not right now,so sorry!! Let me find more stamps first as the Hello Kitty ones are already sold out [They were limited edition] i’ll post on a blog entry when i am ready!