Do you use cleansing oils?
I used to but i really dislike the feeling of oil on my face.
If you are the same, i’ll like to share a new type of cleansing product with you!
The Cleansing GEL!
Orbis Cleansing Gel
*i tried cleansing water [like the one mandom makes] and i think its great too but i am too lazy to use cotton wool AND i dont find that it removes as much as cleansing oil/gel.
Orbis is a makeup/skincare/health food brand in Japan much like DHC.
They have physical stores in Japan but most people purchase their items online.
Orbis can also be found in countries like Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Now before we proceed, i must admit i have taken quite a long time to do this review.
I was going to finish using it before i reviewed it but its been 5 months and i still have 1/4 of the tube left XD
But 5 months worth of usage is surely enough for a review? [i hope so XD]
- not oily [i hate the feeling of the cleansing oil on my face]
- does not drip like cleansing water or oil
- removes makeup better than wipes [pore deep]
- after use, leaves your face soft and smooth
- no need for cotton wool, just use your hand
- can be used in the shower/bath
- removes waterproof mascara with ease [i tried Heroine Make mascara] and does not sting your eyes
- expensive-ish, 1400yen [USD$16~] a tube though it lasts quite a while
- can be hard to buy
I love this product! The texture is really nice. Its like having a layer of water on your skin and not gooey or gross at all. Best part, since it doesnt drip, i leave it on my face for a bit whilst i remove my earrings etc before i shower. I dont even bother to rinse it off at the sink and just wash it off in the shower.Even though i use facial wash after washing it off, i can feel a definete difference it makes to my skin. It leaves my skin super soft and supple after use! Even in the dry winter!
I used it during a trip to Singapore and it was awesome too. Removing my makeup when i get back to the hotel with a nice cooling layer of gel on my face was a daily highlight in the humid island. Its almost like a mini mask session. I see this product being useful all year round.
* for those who cant buy this product easily, i *might* be placing an order for a new tube in the new future. Should u wish to join in, leave interest in the comments. Else try ebay! there are many sellers that carry this!
In other news, I’m still coughing slightly but doing HEAPS better so thank you for the well wishes!
I’ve started watching a Taiwanese drama last week whilst i was sick at home.
Actually i watched one episode when i was on holiday in Taiwan the week before but couldnt make any sense of it so when i came back to Japan, i googled it and started watching it XD
The show title is KO One Season 2. [maybe it would help if i watched Season 1 but i have been assured it doesnt matter hahahha]
have a nice week!