Taiwan: Random Makeup / Drugstore finds in Taipei

A lot of you have been asking me to blog about my taiwan trip but i havent had time to finish my Hokkaido Blog entries yet XD Once i do, will get onto this!

However I know most of you are interested in just the shopping aspect so i’m going to quickly post the pics of the makeup and beauty items i spotted.
Note: Most of these items probably arent new releases, They are just new to me as i have never seen them XD

A new brand [new to me] i spotted in Taiwan was BeBe Poshe
tai-12

The brand appears to be endorsed [owned? created? i have no idea] by 4 female celebrities. [no idea who they are, sorry!]
Edit: according to Miss E who left a comment, they might be 4 socialites not singers/actresses etc
tai-11

Their Valentine Day LE offering
tai-10
Website: http://www.bebeposhe.com/

Another new brand i spotted was 1028 Visual Therapy
tai-4

It is created by a well known makeup artist in Taiwan.
tai-3

The packaging is insanely cute. Check out the pirate themed mascara! [i wish the bottle was as pretty as the box XD]
tai-1

Their brownie eye palette
tai-2
I loved the colors so i swatched this but I thought it should have been slightly better for its price point [499TWD which is about USD$17]
Website: http://pchome.fashionguide.com.tw/fgbeauty/brand/1028.htm

LEGERE has really expanded their collection!
tai-5

More masks from My Beauty Diary
tai-6

FACE Q masks featuring a cute mascot [i think the mascot belongs to 7-11 in Taiwan?]
tai-9

Hello Kitty packaged Rose scented Spa/Bath Goodies set
tai-8

Comes in a lovely box [huge so i didnt buy it]
tai-7

That’s it XD i know its not much but i hope it somewhat interesting!
Have you tried any of these brands? I’d love to hear!

Have a great week ahead

p.s
Running my first instagram contest!
Take a look see on my instagram [my username is yumeko55]
IMG_6678
You could win this princess blingy fake eyelash case. Comes with separators. You can store up to 4 pairs of lashes in each case :D
The separators are removable too so you can also use it to store your eyelash glue or earrings etc.

This entry was posted in holiday, makeup. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Taiwan: Random Makeup / Drugstore finds in Taipei

Haven’t tried any of these but I like the look of BeBe Poshe.

i bought one eyeliner from them, will report back!
      been told sasa.com stocks 1082 but not sure abt bebeposh

2. Erin says:

I’ve just come back from Taiwan myself (last night), but I went to eat instead of shop. If I remember correctly, Bebe Poshe is created by 4 Taiwan socialites, so they are endorsed by these socialites, instead of actresses/singers.

ooh hope u had a good trip! it was my first taiwan trip in 2 years!

and i updated the post abt bebeposh!! thanks!!!

i hope things are well for u in hk! hope i see u again someday

• @adesabrina says:

yup, it’s created by 4 taiwanese socialites. singapore stocks this line too and there was a big campaign on the 4 socialites some time ago.

3. ermahgerd im so behind on leaving judgy comments. i solleeeee!
    wahhh pirate packaging! pirate nunu will ermahgerd for sure bwahahha

its ok, ur judgy comments on insta makes up for it hahahaha
      the mascara was so ugly else i’d have gotten for pirate nunu

4. Tessa says:

Thanks for showing these pics! Still looking forward to your Hokkaido posts and more from Taiwan too!

USD17 for a drugstore neutral palette? O.O

the price point seems a little high for a drugstore palette huh?
      the packaging wasnt particularly high end either [for example coffret d’or is drugstore in jp but the packaging and quality is fantastic so i would willingly pay the amount for it]

5. micchan says:

I love seeing your travelling photos; get to see other products from other countries :)

I have tried the masks from My Beauty Diary – unfortunately, I don’t use masks often so I cannot comment on how they compare with others. My friends have stated that they like to use the mask before going on a night out, that way when you put on your make up (for the night), your skin is nicely hydrated and the make up application is a lot nicer :) It’s a great way to refresh your face ^^

i been using the masks from them for quite a few years now [uh 4 or 5? ] but i dont use them religiously hahahaha

6. ohh I miss Taiwan drugstore shopping, everything is packaged so cute! I’ve never heard of that new make up brand before!

7. Coffeecube says:

I keep meaning to try Bebe Poshe every time I’m in Taiwan but I always forget. I get distracted by other brands, haha.

Oh and I don’t know if you’ve been there, but one of the creators of Bebe Poshe is also the co-founder of the Breeze Center (微風廣場)~ I love that place! So much food and shopping xD

where are u normally located? i hear u can buy it on sasa.com but i havent looked it up myself
      omg breeze center is awesome! very smart lady

• Coffeecube says:

I’m in the US, but I go to Taiwan every year or so~

Ohh really? Thanks for letting me know! I never thought to look up this brand online.

(And yes! Feel free to talk to me about KO One! xD)

• Coffeecube says:

;_; For some reason, I can’t reply to your last reply (there’s no reply button) so I’ll reply here.

Yes! It was so sad with the door-keeper scene :C But it’s still weird, haha. I’m currently watching today’s episode~

the comments can only nest 4 layers deep XD
          oh that was a sad scene!
          i am a bit confused about the twin brother [i am assuming his story was in season 1 XD]