Style Fit X Hello Kitty Collaboration Pens

Style Fit [by Mitsubishi Pencil] pens have collaborated with Hello Kitty to produce a limited edition collection that was launched on the 25th February.

They include

1. Single pens [with colored 0.38 refills]

2. Refills

3. Multi ink containers [refills sold separately]

It took me a while to find the display but i finally spotted it in LOFT
signo-1

The packaging says FOR SALE IN JAPAN ONLY but i dont think this is the case.
They said that about a previous Disney collection and i had readers in Singapore say it was sold there too XD
signo-2

Here it is with one of the pens i bought from the previous Disney Collection
signo-5

Note: it is limited edition and has been selling quick. Past experiences with style fit collab pens have been varied. When their majolica majorca pens came out, it sold out on the first day but a few weeks later, they released even more and i can still find one or two at the bookstores even today. On the other hand, the Disney pens were around forever but their multi pen containers were sold out really quick and never came back XD So in general, i think the pens dont sell out that quickly but the multi pen containers do. [i think]
For those curious about the majolica majorca pens, you can see my post on them here

Uni Website: http://www.mpuni.co.jp/

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!

p.s You can buy these pens on rakuten [www.rakuten.co.jp] or if you live in areas like Singapore or Hong Kong, i believe they imported the LE pens the last few times so you will probably get them too. Else you can also check my blog shop as i am going to buy some this weekend so i can pick up a few more.

This entry was posted in review, shopping, zakka. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Style Fit X Hello Kitty Collaboration Pens

1. Kim says:

these pens are so addictive, i bought so many colours on my last trip to Singapore.
    I will ignore the fact that there are LEs… XP

i want a few more so if u want lmk! i cant buy many colors cos they are all 0.38! i only buy 1.0 refills XD fat pens XD

2. Coffeecube says:

I’m alive! (Sorry I disappeared for a while; been super busy ^^; ) Gah. Yeah, the KO ending did feel really rushed and…quite disappointing, to be honest. I heard a bunch of rumors/gossip saying that it might be because they’re leaving it open for yet another sequel, but I don’t think so. D: DISAPPOINT.

Those pens are so adorable. ;o; My last trip to Japan I ended up buying so many pens and pencils because they were just too pretty xD I like the multi-color ones too~

Random question: In one of your posts waaaaaay back you did a review on Oriks bb cream; did you get it in one of those Taiwanese drugstores like Watsons or Sasa? Sorry if you got asked this a bunch of times already! ^^; (If that’s the case, feel free to ignore my awkwardly long question/comment) I checked a Watsons and asked around, but apparently the brand’s contract finished with them and they aren’t renewing, so I couldn’t find it there.

omg u came back XD
      ah i dont know if i want a sequel cos i only cared abt the other lead guy and he clearly not coming back..saddddddd

i bought my oriks in watsons! but that was like 2 years ago?
      i went taiwan in jan and i didnt see it there anymore D:

they still sell online in korea so might need a proxy buyer or search on gmarket :D
      hope this helps!

• Coffeecube says:

Haha yeah…I can’t believe they made such a big deal about him in the beginning and then he wasn’t even in the second half of the series! D: I liked hiiiiim *whine*

Ahh, thank you so much! Haha I was so sad when they took it out of Watsons. If only I’d been there earlier! You are an amazing help; thank you~

always glad to help ^^ feel free to ask any questions!

p.s yah i liked him too! i hear he will be in a new drama soon though!

3. Citrine says:

I have one of the Majolica one from last summer and I really like how it writes (not for a longer period of the time though, since the pen is a little too light and slim) so I guess this time I will just go for the multi-pen…The refills are adorable!

4. Jen says:

Ahhhhhhh the pens are so cute. If I have one weakness (other than food HAHA) it would be office supplies. I have a self imposed ban on buying more until I finish my current supply so I will just look at these from afar.

5. Ligi says:

So cute! why can’t we have them over in US!!! >.<

6. nais says:

hi yumeko,
    ack lethal combi – hello kitty + stationery
    do the individual pens come in 0.7 nib?
    hope we have it in sg!!

nope just 0.38
      BUT if you really want 0.7 you can buy a 0.7 refill [not hk, hk refill only comes in 0.38] and switch it out into your individual hk pen!

7. nais says:

thanks for the great idea yumeko!
    guess il b stalking them down n maybe trying to get used to 0.38 :)

I like these pens. I have a (plain) one and it’s so nice to write with!