Recently [two weeks ago], i was in Taipei for a week and i picked these up after many favourable reviews from you guys!
Solone Eyeshadow + Eyeliner Pencil
Price: 189 Taiwan Dollars each [Approx: $6.40 USD]
- low priced [Approx USD$6.40 per pencil]
- excellent payoff, very pigmented
- Once set, does NOT budge. very long lasting
- can be hard to buy [its not sold in Japan and i dont know where to find it online]
- Sharpener required [i did get a free sharpener from the store for buying this many though XD]
- smudger is fairly pointless, buy a smudger brush
- not a huge range of colors [or rather i cannot find any others XD?]
I love these! They are easy to wear and very cheap compared to other coloured liners i buy [MUFE and Urban Decay] yet i think they perform just as well! i wish they made more colours!
Have a nice week ahead!
p.s there will be a sponsored giveaway starting this wednesday for US readers! keep a look out! i promise you, it will be amazing!