There is a non aqua version of this CC cream but when i tested the testers available, i found it to be far too dry and cakey for my liking. But this could be due to the tester so i am not sure.
- cheap [i forgot how much but legere is never expensive]
- has spf [though only 20]
- easy to wear, easy to blend, smooth
- will be good for summer, the watery formula is very soothing in the warm weather
- only comes in one shade [it worked ok for me though, i am NC15 at MAC]
- can be hard to buy
- low coverage [some ppl dont like that but i do]
I wanted this to work as I never quite the hype that was the Legere BB cream [it oxidised badly on me and made me look gray XD]
But in regards to this,I like it! To be honest i have not used it a lot as the weather is very cold in Japan right now. I assume i will use it a lot more come summer though. As to whether i will repurchase, i am going to have to say no. Whilst i think it isnt bad, i dont think its HG status. So i’ll be looking around a little more!