Before we start, I’m going to tell you that i am NOT sponsored for this blog post nor am i paid to write it.
The hair dryer was given to me by my husband as an early birthday gift last year and he was certainly not sponsored or paid to do that either XD
So let’s get to it!
The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer
– Dries hair very quickly
– easy to hold on to unlike many hair dryers
– low heat and keeps your hair in a nice condition
– love the magnetic attachments which makes it easy to switch
– The price tag. I know. I know its high. There is no easy way to say it. Its quite a lot of money for a hair dryer.
– Not good for travel since its not multi voltage.
I am in love with my hair dryer! The quality of my hair has improved so much that even my hairdresser commented on it. Whilst i do not deny that the price tag is high, i think once you’ve used it for a while, you will feel its quite the life long [or at least a really long time] investment. Wish it was multi voltage though as i dearly miss it when i travel. Part of me hopes the next version is multi voltage but part of me worries as i don’t want to have to spend the money to buy another XD~